- We provide Corporate yoga as part of the wellness or team building exercise for corporates, SME's and organisations in Dubai. These sessions are customised to each organisation, improving the general wellbeing of employees in the work place, resulting in an engaged and more positive workforce.
- Yoga is a 5000 year old Science, being adopted by millions of people around the world for the innumerable health and mental benefits. The word 'Yoga' means 'to join' and is the union of the body, mind and the soul. Practice of just the asanas can have a tremendous positive effect on the physical and mental aspects of the human body.
- What differentiates yoga from other physical activities is the importance given to the mindful action and connecting each movement with the breath. In this process, we learn to be present in the moment, and enhance our ability to cope with the pressures of everyday life. Yoga brings about both outer and inner healing and well being.
- More and more businesses are opting for Yoga as part of their wellness programs in the region. In addition to the obvious physical benefits, yoga helps to align the body with the mind. Corporate yoga programs ensure general wellness of the employees, improving productivity and employee engagement in the workplace.
- Obesity and other lifestyle diseases are on the rise at an alarming rate in Dubai and around the world. Since the company culture and environment have a tremendous influence on the employees, Yoga as a wellness program at the workplace can be a means to help employees adopt a healthier lifestyle, improving self esteem, morale and general well being.
STRESS RELATED STATISTICS
Statistics from the UAE
- UAE has the second-fastest growing incidence of cardio-vascular diseases; the biggest by-product of stress.
- At 20%, UAE has the highest prevalence of diabetes (the world average is 6 %) in the world.
- 59% of UAE residents are stressed, 65% due to increased workloads. Survey by YouGov Siraj
- 794 out of 3,781 marriages ended in divorce, according to the Dubai Statistics Centre
- Published: February 17, 2011, Gulf News
Statistics from UK
- 1.3 million Workers in the UK suffer from a work-related illness (new or long standing) as of 2015/16.
- 0.5 million Workers suffer work related musculoskeletal disorders in 2015/16.
- 0.5million Workers suffer from work-related stress, depression or anxiety .
- 30.4 million Working days lost due to work-related illness and non-fatal workplace injuries in 2015/16 .
- Source: Estimates based on self-reports from the Labour Force Survey.
BENEFITS OF YOGA IN THE WORKPLACE
- Emotional balance
- Lowers Stress levels
- Focus and concentration
- Motivation at the work place
- Difficulties from physical ailments
- Back, shoulder and neck pain
- Postural imbalances
- Balance of the body & mind
- Mental clarity and alertness
- Better health & general well being
- Positivity & mindfulness
- Flexibility and strength
- Fatigue reduction
- Improved body awareness
- Work productivity and employee morale
- Employee Retention
Our Corporate Yoga programs :
- Customised to your business and employee requirement & needs
- Beginners and all-level sessions ensuring participation and benefit for every employee
- We recommend one to two yoga sessions per week to obtain maximum results
- Office visit by the trainer to assess the requirements, availability of space and answer your questions
- The yoga program can be designed based on the number of employees and the space available
Corporate yoga programs can be done as:
- Hatha Yoga
- Active/ gentle Vinyasa
- Restorative Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to understand or see how yoga can benefit your organisation.