Every week we select a few candidates for our newly added Featured Candidate Page. Our featured candidate for this week is:
IT Manager for Middle East North Africa
- Expertise in handling Projects with leading implementation of Business Systems across the MENA Regions to increase operational efficiency, productivity, availability, end user computing, and revenue while supporting attainment of defined business objectives.
- Broad background and experience in various aspects of Business Systems analysis, infrastructure requirements, business solutions implementation, training, IT transformation.
- Proficient at learning new business hardware and software technologies/modules, software development methodologies and applying them strategically in the workplace.
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders, clients and Corporate IT Team to plan, integrate, document policies and procedures and execute complex Project plans on time and within budgets.
- Plan, lead and ensure day to day management of all IT operations, application program development, hardware/software development and user support to facilitate uninterrupted operations of the business, ensuring compliance to the corporate IT strategy.
Current location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target jobs : Regional IT Manager, IT Head, IT Manager, IT Operations Manager.
Other than UAE, he is open to move to Oman and Qatar.
Skills & Expertise:
Project Management Skills : Custom Software Management, Risk Management,Business IT Solutions, System Migrations/Integrations, Enterprise wide Implementations
IT Project Life cycle : IT Business Requirements Analysis, Costing & Budgeting, Project Scheduling, UAT/QA/Rollout/Support/Ticketing
Value-Added Leadership : Persuasive Communication/Decisiveness, Team Building & Mentoring, Business Case/ Presentations/Reporting’s, Business & IT Planning, Vendor Management
Recruiters/ Hiring Managers: If you would like to know more about this candidate, please email me on [email protected] with a link to the candidate profile.