Every week we select a few candidates for our newly added Featured Candidate Page. Our featured candidate for this week is:
Chartered Accountant : Direct and Indirect Taxation, Financial and Management Reporting. Confident and Versatile Leader with Interactive Communication
Accounting and Tax Supervisor with more than 9 years of Experience with Key responsibilities as follows:
- Corporate Accounting & Taxation: Review of financial statements In compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards. Adhering to laws of different free zone for book keeping, reporting and audit filings
- Financial Reporting & Analysis : Executed monthly / quarterly / annual closure schedules; providing monthly financial statements; administering the monthly closing process; skilled in managing the entire function related to complex and special reports, reconciliations, financial advisory.
- Finalization of Interim audit and statutory audit as well as ensuring smooth occurrence and completion of regulatory audits
- Tax Returns / Compliance: Leading Tax/VAT team and ensuring to adhere to all Tax compliance’s including Planning strategies, health checks and execution VAT actions plans.Filing Tax Refund applications and successful to get claims from authorities in other jurisdictions.
- Taking care of provisions of International taxation, transfer pricing (TP) and finalization of TP audits and TP reports.
- Looking after payroll setup for clients and handling employee tax. Review of payroll reports as per Wage protection system
- Advisory Services / Research: Advising client for potential changes in various laws and its impacts on their business with possible solutions to adhere it and being complaint.
- Tax Assessments / Appeals : Attended to various scrutiny notices received from departments in direct and indirect taxes and represented company to provide relevant information and closing with no adverse remarks and able to release potential refunds.
- People Management : Expertise in managing a team of 4-6 people with weekly catch up meetings and resolving open items. Implemented back up system enabling business continuity at all time while encouraging work life balance
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
VAT/Tax leader, Assistant Manager- Accounts and tax, Finance Manager
Skills & Expertise:
- Learning, Motivation and Leadership: Enhancing interdependent skills and motivating team to achieve targeted results and providing professional development training’s. Client presentations and team building.
- Managing decisions: Making processes: Identifying the objectives and requirements and making processes to get desirable outcome and reports
- Interpersonal skills: Managing team building and interactive and open ended communication with conflict management and achieving target results
- Flexibility: Adaptability to change in management
- Managing Strategy and Innovation: Identifying the broad overall objectives of company and planning ideas to implement and achieve them.
Recruiters/ Hiring Managers:
If you would like to know more about this candidate, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the candidate profile.