Every week we select a few candidates for our newly added Featured Candidate Page. Our featured candidate for this week is:
Senior Associate: Project Manager, Global Development and Strategy Expert; She currently manages international development projects in the areas of social impact and philanthropy for a strategic advisory firm based in Dubai.
- Expertise in managing projects across different stakeholders, governments, private sector, NGOs and civil society organizations in multi-year engagements.
- Strong project manager (PMP-certified) with expertise in strategy consulting, global development, corporate social responsibility, public-private partnerships, and cross-country collaborations.
- Broad background and experience across global development and social impact issues, such as youth engagement, international security, refugees, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Expertise in managing teams of 5-10 people across all facets of project including proposal development to project close-out.
- Country experience: Extensive experience in Middle East and Africa; USA, Spain, UAE, Morocco, Jordan, Niger, GCC countries (project basis)
- Native fluency in Arabic and English with a proficient background in French.
Current location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Target jobs: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Strategy Manager, Global Development Expert, Project Director.
Skills & Expertise:
Project Management: Project work plan, cross-sector engagement, manage staff of up to 10 people, product development, project close-out.
Strategy: Internal organization strategies, program life-cycle strategies, cross-sector partnership strategies, business development strategies.
Social Impact: Topics of expertise- counter-terrorism, education, youth engagement, economic development, gender issues, entrepreneurship, conflict stability, refugees.
Leadership: Strategic communications skills, develops professional development trainings, Team Building & Mentoring, Client presentations; Cross-sector collaborations.
Program development: Develops ideas from scratch based of objectives, needs and feasibility of markets for organizations, including identifying suitable partners and key mission of program.
Recruiters/ Hiring Managers:
If you would like to know more about this candidate, please email me on email@example.com with a link to the candidate profile.