Opportunity for an Associate in finance with 4 years of experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity. This role will involve research, analysis, financial modelling and preparation of presentations, documents and reports for senior management for upstream oil and gas projects.
- Conduct high quality research into markets and companies.
- Prepare reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard to assist in decision making by senior management and external parties.
- Build and maintain complex financial models (in excel and other appropriate software packages) to assist on-going projects with minimal supervision
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the company’s financial strategies and ensure compliance with regulations and the overall Group Financial policy
- Candidate will have undergone investment bank analyst training program or equivalent and have a solid grounding in accounting, corporate finance, valuation and knowledge of securities and financial markets which they will be able to apply to day to day activities.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience in project and corporate finance to company activities and projects in these areas.
- Work closely with other parts of the Company (e.g. legal and upstream teams) in such matters.
- Liaise with external parties (such as banks, lawyers, consultants) on relevant matters representing the firm in a professional capacity.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with a range of external advisory firms and promotes oneself professionally in the UAE.
- Bachelor degree with Honours in a quantitative subject such as Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or Physics from a top tier university.
- Professional training in accounting, valuation and modelling (as part of investment bank training scheme or equivalent).
- CFA, MBA or Post graduate degree from top tier university desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org