Exciting new role for a Business Development Executive with an international company based in Dubai. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, this role will be responsible for business development, communication, marketing and product management.
- Manage all internal and external communication, through different channels ( company intranet, email campaigns ,partner portal etc) in collaboration with the Head of Business Development.
- In-charge of the design, proof-reading and launch of relevant newsletters across different segments, at specified frequency.
- To support the Business Development Head in new initiatives such as the creation of marketing campaigns, offers, etc.
- Responsible for managing all marketing material and collaterals :
- Manage and maintain brochures and documentation.
- Design and manage third party products brochures and marketing materials
- Design and implement marketing surveys across segments including: market research, competition analysis and documentation, customer satisfaction surveys (design and implementation)
- Assist Business Development Head in development of the product portfolio, by sourcing new products and solutions to enrich and complement the existing product portfolio.
- Market research and competition analysis
- Gathering facts, figures and documentation from specific new vendors
- Assist in building marketing concepts and relevant analysis to help in the product evaluation process
- Liaise and coordinate with the Procurement Department during procurement process
- Design, implement and manage a life cycle programme, to include all core products as well as third party products.
- Design, implement and manage sales and revenue reports for year-end evaluation with company suppliers (third party)
- Excellent communication skills with perfect command of English language; proficiency in additional languages will considered an added advantage.
- Experience in designing, editing and implementing internal and external communication processes and materials
- Well versed in marketing activities such as market surveys, competition analysis, marketing campaigns
- Must possess customer orientation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and activities to cater to customers’ needs.
- Experience in product life cycle management or ability to design a concept around it.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fields of marketing, communication and/or product management.
- Candidate must be willing to travel in Middle East and African region if business demands.
- Only candidates currently present in the UAE will be considered for the role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org