Excellent opportunity for an Emirati Community Relations Manager to work with a well established multinational in the oil and gas sector. . You will be tasked with developing and implementing CSR, regional public affairs strategies and community relations, maintaining positive relationships with community leaders, organizations, and the educational institutes in the region.
- Develop and implement strategies and programs designed to represent the organization favourably and make positive contributions to the community.
- Manage existing and new sponsorships for the organization
- Create and plan programs that engage and support the community and employees.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with relevant government departments and ministries.
- Arrange meetings as required between officials and company executives & managers.
- . Maintain current knowledge of all activities of the company and act as the focal point for all company communications
- Support marketing and branding initiatives and represent the organization at events.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Develop and maintain a CSR strategy, aligned with Company’s vision and in conjunction with management priorities. Implement and manage the CSR program on the ground delivery, monitoring and reporting results.
- Handle high-priority customer and government relations issues, such as referrals from government entities, advocacy agencies, etc.
- Manage alignment and consistency in people practices and management activities in relation to community relations.
- Develop policies and procedures for department to standardize practices.
- Analyze Industry trends; coordinate and communicate with others to determine appropriate responses.
- Create, maintain and deliver reports on the results of CSR, Sustainable Development and Environmental performance.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA in Communications, Journalism, Business, Public Affairs, etc. Masters would be a plus.
- Strategic mindset, critical thinker, and innovative
- Be familiar with the relevant corporate legal and legislative requirements.
- Able to use various communication channels and have strong customer communication skills
- 12-15 Years in which at least 5 years in a managerial role in Public and Corporate Affairs, Non-Profit Management, Community and Government Relations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org