Excellent opportunity for a versatile and experienced PA/EA with a multinational company based in Sharjah.
- Identify and implement improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure highest standards of support to business activities.
- Coordinate external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics.
- Manage the calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their relevant offices
- Prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously relating to the Manager’s responsibilities, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee IT, office set-up and infrastructure changes, such as décor, display literature, and meeting rooms.
- Assist with event organisation on an ad hoc basis ranging from creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
- Draft, edit and proof-read letters, e-mails, and other documents such as biographies, speeches and promotional material.
- Establish and maintain documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
- Maintain and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all staff.
- Ensure respectful and relevant representation of Manager to those external to the company.
- Conduct research on administrative/clerical best practices.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 5 of which are as a EA to a Chairman, President or CEO
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com