Looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Arabic Speakers with a flair for sales. The client, headquartered in Europe, and with offices around the world, is in the business of air charter. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Broker and working within his team, you will be involved in new business development as well as managing existing businesses. The role comes with excellent salary structure, benefits and commission structure, with training provided for 6 months in Dubai and one month in the European Head Quarters to ensure your success in the role.
- Lead generation and creating a portfolio of clients
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing private jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of aircraft , their range, capacity and crewing
- Work towards achieving monthly and annual targets
The training and mentoring program will provide you with support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in the role.
Requirements for the role.
- Arabic speaker with 2-3 years of Sales experience, preferably in the UAE or any GCC countries.
- Highly motivated, self driven and ambitious with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with a determination to achieve results.
- Ability to speak with high network individuals and organisations with ease.
- Cold calling experience is a must.
- Experience in industries like real estate, finance/investment, retail is preferred.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Minimum level of Graduation from a good university.
- Candidates who are currently in the UAE will only be considered for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com