Our client is a European company in the healthcare industry and they are looking for an office Manager/ Office Administrator to join their office in Dubai.
- In charge of the reception desk, managing incoming and outgoing calls with efficiency and ease
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Filing and record management
- Provide support to the General Manager / Senior Managers.
- Organise and manage the GM’s diary.
- Assist the GM in proof reading, editing and organising legal contracts, documents or templates
- In charge of travel arrangements, visa, itinerary, hotel and flight bookings as and when required
- Maintain confidentiality and responsibility for the company’s documents, trade license, Contracts and any other legal documentation.
- Coordinate with the free zone for all staff related requirements including employment visa, salary letters, employment contracts, visa renewals etc.
- Purchase and maintain stock of stationary, equipment, office supplies
- Vendor management
- Coordinate various banking activities.
- Maintain company’s cash and bank books
- In charge of bookkeeping, petty cash, Sales orders, quotations, payables and receivables.
- Manage the Payroll, expenses and reimbursements for the employees.
- Manage the recruitment of new staff by liaising with the agencies, organising incoming CV’s
- In charge of induction and on boarding of new staff
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of company events
- Attending to other matters that may arise from time to time
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role in the UAE with a multinational company.
- Bachelors degree in Administration / Finance / Economics.
- Ability to understand/edit/proof read legal documents and contracts is a must for this role.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to speak to senior management with confidence
- Well versed in MS Office suite
- Ability to handle confidentiality
Only candidates who are currently in UAE and have UAE/GCC experience will be considered for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org