Exciting role for Senior Projects Coordinator within an established and well known multinational in the regon. Reporting into the Department Head, you will work with multiple project teams to facilitate the implementation of philanthropic initiatives of the CEO.
The requirement is for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management and/or Partnership Development experience with a proven track record in coordinating company operations, process implementation, and quality assurance. The need is for someone who is Goal oriented, organized with excellent communication and networking skills and passionate towards the cause.
- Editor level (English primary/ Arabic preferred) reporting, proof reading and review of operation and strategic documents.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assist in liaising with external parties engagement to develop sustainable partnerships.
- Ensure efficient intra-department and cross-departmental coordination and communication in all functions and activities.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures and ensure integration within the organization’s management systems.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
- Coordinate and confer with professional staff to resolve operations issues and difficulties.
- Responsible for identifying and developing official systems and processes to help the organization lower the risk of error and become self-sufficient.
Reporting and Communication
- Being on hand to report to the Department Head regularly, and act (if required) as an intermediary between Department Head and different projects teams.
- Taking an official role within the quality assurance process of all reports/outputs within the organization (must have a strong attention to detail and meticulous).
- Keeping in contact (face to face) with all members of the projects teams, building relationships with them. Create, manage and update the department database and maintain a clear record of relevant programs and development meetings and activities.
- Maintain the department processes and procedures documentation and implementation.
- Track department action plan and alert department head of delays and or upcoming deadlines.
Projects Management and Facilitation
- Being involved in projects implementation as a trouble shooter to assist in solving problems with innovative solutions.
- Must be discrete with high level of professionalism at all times in the daily management of the work.
- Must be flexible minded and willing to make changes and/or adjustments as the organization continues to grow.
- Assists with the logistical arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ International Aid /International Development or related studies. MBA would be an added advantage .
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Maintains confidentiality and instills confidence in the organization.
- Arabic language is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com