Great role, Fantastic company: Web & Mobile App developer will be responsible for development and maintenance of web applications and mobile app for the entire group of companies.
Major Functional Areas:
- Develop, document and modify applications based on software specifications and provides status reports where required.
- Demonstrate a range of technical knowledge in areas such as client-side components, server-side languages, web application frameworks and database management systems.
- Experience with version control systems, and a thorough understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security and encryption.
- Maintains a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Supports and troubleshoot problems from end-users on existing applications and should be able to manage databases.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related areas
- Strong programming skills in PHP MVC Frameworks(Codeigniter, Laravel).
- Skilled at using RESTfulapi’s, JSON, and XML.
- Insight into proper setup and configuration of the Apacheweb server.
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and responsive/cross platform web design.
Minimum Professional Experience Required:
- 4 to 5 yearsof experience in programming with PHP and MySQL.
- Strong experience in WordPress development, including custom theming and plug-ins.
- Strong understanding of SQL administration and queries (MySQLpreferred).
- Experience in performance, compatibility, operational, installation and security
- Ability to work with a CMS
- Experience developing Hybrid Mobile Applications, preferably with Ionic Framework, Apache Cordova.
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development methodologies (like agile and waterfall)
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org