Opportunity for a Paralegal to work with an international company and support the legal and administrative tasks for their Middle East branch office.
- Supporting the Legal Officer, the role will involve the drafting, review and preparation of legal corporate documents / contracts, commercial business contracts and assist in the due diligence of these contracts.
- Perform legal research and provide support to the legal department and in-house lawyer.
- You will be tasked with maintaining the database of the contracts and provide research support
- Prepare presentations or manage projects as and when required.
- Bachelors Degree in the required field with sufficient experience as a paralegal in an international organisation. Paralegal certificate will be a plus.
- 2-5 years similar experience in a corporate enviornment.
- Work experience in the areas commercial law, Agency and Distributor, contract law is preferred.
- The person should have good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently or in a team, under pressure and maintain confidentiality.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with senior management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com