At Flamingo Middle East, we aim to achieve client satisfaction consistently by offering quality recruitment and
executive search solutions.
"Our multi-pronged approach to search and selection enables us to obtain efficient results consistently."
- Project manage end to end recruitment for companies establishing base in the Middle East. From recruiting the General Manager to the Receptionist, we assist you in setting up a firm root in the region.
- We understand the need of SME’s to have high caliber candidates “who can hit the floor running”. We create tailor made solutions to fit both budget and need.
- We appreciate the swiftness with which corporates function. With extensive experience in the region along with an excellent network of available and interested candidates, we deliver results without compromising on the quality.
- For extremely confidential senior management searches, we provide our executive search services with full research and reporting process.
We have expertise in the following industries and functions:
- Engineering, Construction & Real Estate
- FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain
- Media & Hospitality
- Manufacturing & Retail
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Legal and Secretarial
Our Methodology of search and selection
Customised Search Solutions
These are tailor made solutions to suit specific requirements within organisations. Search process is done as a combination of contingent and retained searches. Multiple searches are also combined together into one project. The process takes shape according to the needs of individual organisations.
After gaining insight into the needs within the organization, we are able to advice you on the best possible and cost effective techniques to handle the recruitment process.
Executive Search Methodology
- Understand requirements: Detailed consultation to understand the timeline, technical and soft skills requirements. We gather the “what, when, how and why” associated with the vacancy and geographical area from where the candidate can be sourced.
- Identify target companies: Regional and industry specific documentation of target organizations when commencing the search process.
- Name Generation, Market Analysis & Long list: Comprehensive and in-depth procedure of identifying profiles via active networking, head hunting, cold call and research. This is a continuous process covering the target companies identified. We use our research capabilities to approach potential candidates in these organisations and understand the market to arrive at the initial long list. Strict client confidentiality is maintained through out the process.
- Feedbacks: Detailed and comprehensive biweekly reports to highlight the progress. It will include long list, candidate summary and the general trend in the market.
- Interview and shortlists: Initial contact with prospects to ascertain interest. In depth conversations are conducted with star performers to convert them into candidates. Further discussions and screening to bring down the long list to 7-10. Detailed Consultant interviews to assess suitability and arrive on a shortlist of 3-4. All shortlisted candidates are fully briefed about the client organization and the role.
- Client Interviews: We encourage our clients to meet and interview all the shortlisted candidates to get a good comparison before the final selection.
- Client shortlist & reference checks: Once the client selects a candidate from the list, we support with reference checks.
- Negotiation & Acceptance: We also assist in salary negotiations once the offer letter is provided.
- Candidate joining, follow up: Follow up with both parties to ensure smooth on boarding . For candidates relocating into the region, we provide assistance and insight into general settling process and can provide information on schooling and housing if required.
Contingent Search Services
Identify Needs: Client consultation to grasp skill sets required for the role. We prefer to do this with the Line Managers to understand the technical and cultural fit.
Advertise & Network: Focused on active candidates who are identified and targeted using advertisements, business networking and referrals.
Database Search: We also have a vast database of locally available candidates.
Shortlist of candidates: A final shortlist of 3-4 candidates is created after a thorough interview, selecting profiles closely matching the company’s requirements.
Client Interview, Reference Checks: Client interviews, short list and reference checks done for the selected candidate.
Placement & Follow up: We assist with salary negotiations for senior assignments and candidate follow up to ensure smooth onboarding