Our bolsters are filled with natural Kapok and comes with a removable cotton outer cover. The inner lining is also removable and made of 100% cotton. Comes with a handle for easy transport.
Round bolsters are ideal as props for supporting the back in heart opening postures, during yin or restorative yoga sessions. They can also be used under the knees during shavasana or any supine postures Excellent for folding into in seated folds.
Washing and Care:
- The outer cover:
- Hand wash in cold water. Hang out to dry.
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours. Hang our to dry
- Warm iron if necessary.
- Fluff out the bolster to retain original shape.
- Size: 27″x 9″
- Inner Lining: 100% natural Cotton
- Outer cover: 100% natural Cotton
- Inner filling : Natural Kapok
- Hypoallergenic and natural.
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Comes with a handle
- Enviornementally friendly
- Made in India
Why do we love Kapok?
The main thing I love about Kapok is that they are extremely light and hence easy to carry around. And it is completely natural, just like cotton.
Kapok, also known as silk cotton, is natural fibre which is found in the pod of the tropical Kapok tree. It is very similar to cotton in touch and feel. In addition, they are highly buoyant and resists clumping.
Being eight times lighter than cotton, Kapok is widely used in the filling of cushions and pillows. The fibers are completely natural and biodegradable. Kapok is not treated with any chemicals and are perfectly safe to use.